Solar power conservation is on the rise in many nations in today’s date and time. Looking forward, instead of putting your hard-earned money in a gas generator, people and big businesses have started investing in Solar Power Generator installations. So, let’s delve into the world of Solar Power Generators. There’s an array of Solar lights online that can provide you with the best green energy options.
WHAT IS A SOLAR GENERATOR?
A Solar Generator is a solar solution that combines a power station with solar panels. It converts sun energy captured by solar panels into electrical power & that stores it in a power station for later use. It is a reliable and clean power that sources your RV’s, campers or also acts as an emergency backup if your power goes out. Is a solar generator right for you? This blog caters to addressing all your queries regarding the key components of a solar generator and how they differ from fuel generators.
HOW DO SOLAR GENERATORS WORK?
You must be inquisitive to know about the working of this green gadget for energy production. You can buy a solar panel, solar generator, and battery separately or get a solar power generator as part of an all-in-one solar power kit. Portable solar generators work as a storage house for the energy which is converted through solar panels, very much like the power bank storage solutions for homes. It takes the energy from the solar panels and stores it in a battery. The power then gets released through an inverter where it is further converted from DC to AC before discharge. Just like any other generator, Solar generators are usually installed to be a backup power source in emergency situations.
COMPONENTS OF SOLAR GENERATORS
A Solar generator works on four major parts- An Inverter, Solar panels, a battery, and a charge controller. It acts as a handy device, which caters to all your power backup needs.
BENEFITS OF SOLAR GENERATORS
You must have experienced using the age-old versions of Generators in the market. Here is the time to know the benefits of this green Solar Generator, which is actually a powerhouse in the literal sense.
- PORTABLE– It comes with a portable option and weighs lighter than the non-solar version. It also supports your power needs on the go. No need to carry additional fuel when on the road, a boat or camping.
- TRANQUILITY OF MIND– They offer peace of mind and keep you sane in challenging weather conditions or when disaster strikes. Once set up properly, you could survive with a solar generator for your generations to come with little or no maintenance.
- NOISE FREE– One thing that will definitely stay quiet and attend to all your needs is this Solar generator. This noise-less feature is the key point when considering a generator and all you can enjoy is the beautiful humming of the birds in nature.
- ECO-FRIENDLY– Solar generators are more environment friendly that internal combustion engine-based generators, since they don’t eat fossil fuels that produce pollutants.
- LOW MAINTENANCE– You definitely won’t have to struggle with the gasoline, air filters or changing oils as it is low maintenance and have almost no potential for mechanical problems.
- COST EFFECTIVE– Apart from the initial upfront equipment costs, the overall cost of a generator will depend mainly on the size & final use. Solar has the leverage that it costs nothing to run, once you’ve paid for your equipment. It actually powers itself.
After all those benefits of this mean machine, let’s address your concerns-
WHAT TO REMEMBER WHEN BUYING A SOLAR GENERATOR?
There are many companies that produce Solar Generators in Gurgaon that cater to individual needs. One size doesn’t fit all. You shouldn’t compromise on the quality of the components as they need to get you safely through any emergency, especially when it comes to selecting the battery capacity, panel, and inverters. Eventually, depending on your use, portability can be a concern. If it’s an RV, then a small-size lightweight generator will be a high priority for you.
WHICH SOLAR POWER GENERATOR SUITS YOUR NEEDS?
Consider these points while selecting a Solar Generator:
- Size of your home & desired coverage
- Number of devices or appliances you want to power
- Length of time & frequency with which you’ll be using the gadgets
- Amount of energy stored in Internal solar battery
WHY INSTALL A PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR FOR THE HOME?
Ensure that you do your research before installing a solar generator and going off-grid completely as you need to ensure. That you will get enough sunlight hours to achieve your power goals. Compact Solar Generator makes a great source of power backups. They can actually power an entire house during an emergency. One of the best features of solar generators is the sanity they bring in a panic situation. A Solar Power Generator gets you covered for all your power backup needs.