Saudi Arabia is a holiest place for Muslim’s pilgrims visiting every year for Hajj besides that it is largest Sovereign state in the Middle East. Saudi Arabia is known for their strict visa norms. Every person who desires to visit Saudi for whatsoever purpose shall be required to travel with passport and visa both.
To avail Saudi Arabia Visa an applicant should check their eligibility and visa requirements. If you follow some procedures by visa agency then it will help you in getting your Saudi visa at your doorstep in easy ways.
Saudi Arabia Application Process
While registering visa with a travel agent you have to follow certain process given below:
- Complete embassy visa application form by selecting country and destination type
- The Saudi visa application form duly filled in, should be either submitted with a pen or printed. The applicants should fill their all details and address proof correctly on the application.
- Verify all the details with your agency or by send the document by royal mail special delivery.
- Get your visa after approval.
Saudi Arabia Business Visa all you need the following things:
- A valid Passport.
- Two recently taken photographs of passport size (45mm*35mm) with white background must be submitted.
- A completed Saudi Arabia visa application form. Please ensure the signature is identical to the one on your passport.
- A declaration forms
- Invitation letter from the inviting company in Saudi Arabia.
- Original Employer Letter Head from UK employer. All Saudi Arabia Business visas must be accompanied by a UK Company support letter that has been attested by the Chamber of Commerce.
- Non UK or EU/EEA passport holders must have a valid UK visa in their passport and should provide the original and a copy of their work permit which should be valid for at least half a year.