Do you have a business that needs an upgrade for marketing? If so, then you might need to add soft touch business cards into your marketing arsenal. These cards are extremely eye-catching and extremely on-trend, with the latest design trends on full display. They’re also printed on a superior quality paper stock that looks elegant, while the printing is exceptionally clear and crisp. So this is definitely a card worth checking out if your company needs an upgrade in its marketing strategy! Soft-touch business cards are available in several different colours and designs so you can choose which one best matches your branding needs.
Marketing with Soft Touch Business Cards
- Business cards are small, thin cards that consist of the information of a person and his occupation or business. Soft Touch Business Cards are a kind of personalized business card that is printed with special printing techniques.
- These cards are characterized by their soft touch, an embossed feel, and a matte texture. The cards also have a distinctive design that is usually meant to be written on the backside. Personalized business cards can be a crucial part of marketing for any business because they are something that the customer will keep around for a long time.
- Creative Ways To Use Soft Touch Business Cards in Marketing:
- Send contact information straight to their phone or email by scanning your card with an app like Card Scanner.
- Offer an additional incentive so that they happen to see your card and want in on it, like a discount code or offer something they can not resist.
- Make it clear that this is not just another boring business card but something much more.
- Soft Touch Business Cards is the manufacturer of high-quality, low-cost business cards. This company has received numerous industry awards for design, print quality and customer service.
- Their exclusive printing process ensures that the cards are scratch-resistant and smudge-proof.
Soft Touch Business Cards are high-quality, low-cost business cards. Every business card is an opportunity to leave your mark on someone new. In a world where people are more likely to connect with a company on social media than in person, a soft touch business card can be the first step to winning over a prospective customer.
How are Soft Touch Business Card made?
Soft-touch business cards are made up of a special paper-like material that has a texture similar to leather. It is also called the ultra-premium card. A company can use them as marketing tools for their customers to increase their loyalty of the customer. Soft-touch business cards are most commonly used for events, conferences, or trade shows. Soft Touch Business Cards are typically made from a high-quality silk screen printing process to ensure a smooth and light finish. The process starts with a digital design of the card and then is taken to a printer that prints the design onto a transparency film. The film is put on top of a vinyl sheet and exposed to ultraviolet light through the negative film. The vinyl sheet is then peeled off and used as a sticker while the exposed areas of the transparency film are washed away, leaving an impression on it. The stickers are then printed two-sided with special inks for this purpose, which will produce ink only where it should be. After that, both sheets are cut into individual cards from their edges and separated from each other by perforations.
The marketing process is one of the most important aspects of many businesses. It can be difficult to achieve success at marketing without using innovative techniques that are different from other companies. One way that business owners can set themselves apart from the competition is through their business cards. Business cards should not just be used as a way to deliver contact information, but they should also be used to deliver messages about the company’s products and services in a manner that is memorable to potential customers.