Sour Diesel is a sophisticated and unique blend of flavors and effects that will leave the user feeling energized and ready to work. This beauty, also known as Sour D, was formed by crossing Super Skunk and Chemdawg 91, both of which are stand-alone strains with a strong scent and high. With feminized seeds, growing this plant has never been easier because users no longer have to worry about the sex of their plants. To avoid mold and mildew, they only need to keep an eye on moisture levels, whether they plant their seeds indoors or outdoors. This plant grows tall and slender, and it only requires a little help holding its hefty colas while it’s growing and flowering. This plant dazzles by resembling a snow-dusted Christmas tree, and it will repay them with a bountiful harvest.
If people are growing plants indoors, the SOG method combined with hydroponics is the greatest way to guarantee a perfect harvest. Get swept away by Sour Diesel’s energizing high, which is ideal for a wake-and-bake session. Take a puff and wait for their body to feel better than it has in a long time.
Cultivar Specifications are:
- Plant physiology: Sour Diesel Seeds are a tall plant that does not have the typical Sativa Christmas tree shape. The huge primary flower betrays its hybrid heritage with strong Afghani traits, but unlike many other Afghani-based hybrids, it is not too compact with densely nested bracts.
- Average yield- Indoors, yields of more than 1 gramme per watt are possible, and outdoors, Sour Diesel may produce huge plants with yields of more than 10 pounds per plant when grown in 300-gallon containers.
- Sour Diesel prefers at least 70 days in bloom indoors, with many producers pushing into 80 days.
- Ideal light-intensity setting- Because sour diesel can grow quite tall, it’s important to allow enough light to enter the canopy. If growing indoors, be careful not to let the flowering tops get too close to the light source.
- The temperature in the growth environment should be kept below 78°F for the last few weeks of flowering to retain the extremely volatile monoterpenes that make up Sour Diesel’s aromatic signature.
- Water requirements- Because sour diesel can grow a lot of foliage, it’s best to water it frequently.
- To avoid difficulties with mold and mildew, relative humidity of less than 60% is recommended in the ideal growing environment.
- Nutrient requirements- Don’t overfeed Sour Diesel, as the primary inflorescence can get fairly huge and generate large buds if overfed. Keep an eye out for nutritional deficiency and lockout, particularly when it comes to calcium and nitrogen.
- Cannabinoid profile- Sour Diesel is a type 1 cannabis cultivar with THCA levels as high as 20%.
- Sour Diesel and OG Kush were the first strains to introduce the gassy terpene profile to modern cannabis hybrids. Sour Diesel has a rich aroma with fruit, floral, and skunky gas, thanks to the monoterpenes limonene and myrcene. It’s like putting a skunk in a tank of gasoline and then trying to clean it up with lemon Pledge.